To view other parts of our Ferrari collection take these links to the Ferrari Racing & Prototype Cars of the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, 1980's to Present,
as well as the GP & F1 Cars and the ProductionSports Cars parts of our Ferrari collection.

FERRARI PRODUCTION SPORTS, GT CARS & PROTOTYPES:

1950's:

1949 166 Inter Farina Berlinetta: The first Ferrari production road car, the 166 Inter was produced from 1948-1950, with the debut of the car at the 1948 Geneva Motor Show. Thirty-seven cars were produced with a Lampredi designed tubular chassis and coachwork carried out by Touring, Stabilimenti Farina and Vignale. All cars were powered by 1 2.0L Colombo designed V12 which produced 150 BHP and a top speed through its five-speed transmission of 93 MPH. As with many 166 Inters, tis car saw both road and track use.
Model by M.C.M 1/43 from the John Frankenheimer Collection
1949 166 Inter Farina Berlinetta: This car (Ch.#009S) was one of the first 166 Inters built. It is one of only four Barchetta bodied cars by Farina. It was purchased by Franco Conacchia of Milan and he used the car in competition, driving it at the Coppa Inter-Europa at Monza in 1949 and 1950 (3rd OA both years). He also entered the Mille Miglia in 1950 (DNF) and won a couple of minor Italian races before seemingly retiring the car from racing. It was sold to the USA in 1964 and has had a number of USA owners over the years.
Model by M.C.M 1/43 from the John Frankenheimer Collection
1950 195 Inter Ghia Coupe: Introduced at the 1950 Paris Motor Show, Ferrari built twenty-eight 195 Inter chassis, of which eleven were bodied by Ghia, with the others bodied by Touring, Vignale and Motto between 1950-1951. Ghia made eight coupes and three 2+2 coupes. This car (Ch. #0109S) is one of the eight two-seat coupe versions.
Model by KESS 1/43
1950 195 Inter Ghia Coupe: All 195 Inter's were powered by a Columbo 2.3L V12 engine producing 130 bhp, which would propel the car to just under 120 mph. The car was meant to attract the same affluent clientele of its predecessor the 166 Inter. The 195 was replaced by the 212 Inter, which was again introduced at the Paris Motor Show in 1951.
Model by KESS 1/43

1951 212 Export Vignale Spyder: Ferrari created the 212 Export series of sports and competition cars to be sold to overseas markets. A total of 27 cars were built on elliptical steel tube chassis with later cars receiving a tubular chassis which increased structural rigidity. All cars were powered by a Colombo designed 2.6L V12, which produced 150 BHP. Touring and Vignale were the primary coach builders of the cars. Vignale produced ten competition bodies and two road going spyders. This car (Ch. #0106E) is one of those spyders.
Model by KESS 1/43
1951 212 Export Vignale Spyder: Sold new to Count Sanseverino in mid-1951, little is known of its early history other than the car was painted a light silver-blue, with burgundy colored interior. The car was sold and imported to the UK by famed Checkered Flag Motors in 1960. The car had repainted black and its original engine removed in 1963. The original engine was reunited with the car in 1988 and reupholstered in green sometime in 2002 after its long-time owner for 1960, David Clarke had passed. It was subsequently sold and is now painted red with a dark red interior.
Model by KESS 1/43
1952 212 Inter Vignale Berlinetta: Like most Ferrari's of its time, this 212 Inter was custom built for its original owners specification by Vignale, who along with Touring and Bertone, were the most common coachbuilders for Ferrari. The 212 came in two chassis, the Export and the Inter, which was 4" longer than its sibling. In all, Vignale bodied 36 212's, of which five were Berlinetta bodies. This car (S/N 0179EL) like many Ferrari's of the early 50's has had an interesting past and like most Ferrari's, its history is well documented.
Model by SPARK 1/43
1952 212 Inter Vignale Berlinetta: Sold originally in late 1951 in Italy, the engine was upgraded and eventually was shipped to the USA after Luigi Chinetti purchased it in 1957. The next owner in Texas, removed the original engine in 1961 and replaced with one from a Chaparral. its headlights moved behind the grille and an air scoop added to the bonnet. It passed through several hands before returning to Europe in 1986. Restored in 2011, it was reunited with its original 2.6L V-12 engine and remains with its current owner in the Netherlands.
Model by SPARK 1/43

1952 342 America Vignale Cabriolet: The 342 America was designed as a luxurious and powerful road cars for Ferrari's best clients, including the Il Commendatore himself. This car, (Ch.#0232 AL) was one of six 342 Americas made, of which three were cabriolets and this is the only 342 America bodied by Vignale. The AL in the car number stands for America Lungo, as the car was situated on a longer wheelbase chassis. The 342 America received its power from a 4.1L V12, which delivered 200 HP. A luxurious touring car for exploring the warm Mediterranean coast.
Model by MATRIX 1/43
1952 342 America Vignale Cabriolet: This car was delivered in its red paintwork to its first customer in Switzerland in early 1953. It was then exported to the USA in the late 1950's, where it resided with its next owners until 1970 when it was purchased and owned by the next owner for over two decades, getting repainted in silver in the process. While rarely seen during that time, it was sold to its next owner in 2004 and repainted two-tone green and white. Sold again by the Blackhawk collection in 2017, it is now painted a striking blue by its current owners and show regularly.
Model by MATRIX 1/43
1953 212 Inter Pinin Farina Coupe: This car (Ch.#0279EU) was delivered new in 1953 to its first owner, Bruno Ferrari who owned a large construction company in Pennsylvania USA until 1960; and then passed through subsequent USA buyers hands throughout its life. One of the eighty-two 212 Inter's built. Although bodied by a variety of coachbuilders from 1950-52, this car features coachwork by Pinin Farina. The collaboration between Ferrari and Pinin Farina (later Pininfarina) started with the 212 Inter.
Model by MATRIX 1/43
1953 212 Inter Pinin Farina Coupe: Powered by a 2.6L V12 engine that produced 150 BHP, the 212 Inter was capable of top speeds of over 120 MPH. The 212 Inter succeeded the 166 and 195 Inter Coupes. Designed as a grand touring car, the 212 was the fastest road car the magazine Autocar had tested when the model was released in 1950. While designed as a road car, the 212 was also used in competition with success. In 1951, two 212 Inters claimed a 1-2 victory on the Carrera Panamericana road race in Mexico.
Model by MATRIX 1/43

1953 212 Inter Vignale Coupe: Giovonni Michelotti in collaboration with Vignale, designed this high waistline, low roof body for the Ferrari 212 Coupe, giving it almost a chopped look. This car (#0257 EU) was the first of four such coupes bodied by Vignalle and designated as a 212 Inter Coupe. In Ferrari speak, Inter was the designation starting with the 166 in 1948 given to the coach built, luxurious continental grand touring cars coming out of the Maranello factory alongside their other sports cars.
Model by MATRIX 1/43
1953 212 Inter Vignale Coupe: Powered by a 170 bhp Colombo designed 2.6L V12 engines with three Weber carbs and a five-speed gearbox, they were high speed GT's. After its debut at the San Remo Concours in 1954, it was shipped to Luigi Chinetti in the USA. Its first owner was Robert Wilke, owner of the Leader Card company and his racing team were two-time winners of the Indianapolis 500. Restored in 2009 and shown successfully at multiple prestigious concours such as Pebble Beach, it was sold in 2018 for $1.8 million US dollars.
Model by MATRIX 1/43
1953 166 MM Zagato: Zagato bodied his first car for Ferrari in 1948, with the 166MM Zagato Panoramica. Zagato continued to body 166MM cars until production of that model ended in 1953. With its lightweight body, the 166 MM became Ferraris most potent sports car, a 166MM winning Le Mans in 1949. It was powered by a 2.0L V12 that produced 140 bjp and was capable of a top speed of 131 mph.
Model by TOP MODEL 1/43

1954 375 MM Aerodinamico Speciale: Famed Italian film director Roberto Rossellini loved fast cars and owned several Ferraris over the years, this is one of them (Ch# 0456AM). Pinin Farina designed and bodied twenty-one of the twenty-two road-going versions of the 375 MM race car. This special one-off design of the 375 MM debuted at the Paris Motor Show in 1954. It featured a fresh design which incorporated folding headlamps, deep side coves a tunneled roof and rear flying buttress which contained a hatchback; special instrumentation and interior.
Model by BBR (handbuilt by Rodney Rawlings) 1/43
1954 375 MM Aerodinamico Speciale: Rossellini bought the car off the Paris stand as a present for his wife, actress Ingrid Bergman. He had it painted a champaign gold color and it was delivered to him in late 1954. Bergman who detested racing and her husbands high-speed driving is not thought to have ever driven the car, let alone ride in it. Even so, the car is often called the Bergman Special. Perhaps that was his strategy all along. It joined Rossellinis 375 MM Spyder, which he later crashed and it was rebodied as a beautiful coupe in its own right
Model by BBR (handbuilt by Rodney Rawlings) 1/43
1955 250 Europa GT Berlinetta S2 TdF Speciale: The Europa was Ferrari's first true production car. This car (Ch. #0393GT) was purchased by Parisian Andre Dubonnet an amateur race driver and maker of Dubonnet aperitifs. It was delivered to Pinin Farina for a special body on a tubular 2600 MM chassis. The car made its debut at the 1955 Paris Motor Show. The unique body style is a forerunner of what would become the Tour de France (TdF) model. He owned the car until 1963 when it was sold and has had a series of owners and a full restoration that took 10 years!
Model by KESS 1/43
1955 250 Europa GT Berlinetta S2 TdF Speciale: With its short rear fins, unique grille and headlight treatment, Pinin Farina had created a stunning design profile that would largely transcend to the longer wheelbase Powered by a 3.0L Colombo V12 engine, it produced 230 hp. While Dubonnet was a race car driver, there is no record of him having driven this car in competition. However, he did enter the car at Le Mans in 1956 with Maurice Trintignant co-driving. Unfortunately, Dubonnet broke his foot a couple weeks before the race and the entry was withdrawn.
Model by KESS 1/43

1955 410S Speciale Scaglietti Berlinetta: The Ferrari 410S was a sports racing car evolved from the Le Mans winning 375 Plus, as a long-distance contender for the Carrera Panamericana in 1955. French industrialist and Ferrari board member Michael Paul-Cavallier ordered this road-going special Scaglietti bodied coupe built from a spare 410S racing chassis (Ch# 0594CM). Resembling a larger version of the Ferrari 250MM, Scaglietti styled a different nose for this car to set it apart from its smaller sibling.
Model by KESS 1/43
1955 410S Speciale Scaglietti Berlinetta: Michael Paul-Cavallier used this car util 1964 when it went to the noted French Ferrari collection of Pierre Bardinon, who had the car painted red from its original ivory color. Its next noted owner was John Bosch in the Netherlands, who had the car restored in 2001 and repainted its original ivory color. Bosch ran the car on the Mille Miglia retrospective in 2002. In 2012, this rare on-off Ferrari coupe with its big street-tuned 5.0L Lampredi V12 fed by triple Weber carburetors (340 BHP)sold at auction in Monterey for $7.3 million USD.
Model by KESS 1/43

1955 250 Europa GT S2 Coupe PF: Commissioned by its first owner to receive a wider grill, slight fender flares and vertical tail lamps, this car (CH. #0407GT) was built in July 1955. It was subsequently sold to a buyer in the USA in 1957, where it has subsequently remained. In 1960, it was sold to Seattle resident and racer Hal Rudow. Rudow raced the car one season but found it to be too slow and undependable. It was sold on, receiving a dark blue paint job, but retaining its red interior, in 1964. It has been returned to its original metallic gray.
Model by KESS 1/43
1955 250 Europa GT S2 Coupe PF: The 250 Europa GT was modified by Ferrari in 1954 to accept the new 3.0L Colombo V-12 (Tipo 112) engine. This gave the cars now called the S2 more horsepower and a faster top-end speed. The V-12 engine produced 220 BHP and a top speed of 135 MPH (218 KPH). The 250 Europa GT S2 was built until 1956. A total of 35 cars were made, 27 of which like this one are Pinin Farina bodied coupes. This is designated a “Speciale” due to its revised coachwork from the other cars.
Model by KESS 1/43
1956 250 GT LWB Berlinetta TdF Zagato (GTZ): Of the seventy-seven 250 GT Tour de France cars produced by Ferrari, all but five were bodied by Scagliettiu from the Pinin Farina design. Those five cars like this one (Ch. #0515GT) were bodied by Zagato and were lighter than their other TdF sisters.. Like this one, three of those cars would be made with the Zagato double Bubble roof. Built to the specifications of Milan racer Vladimiro Galluzzi for use both on track, as well as shown at concours, the result this beautiful coupe. The correct roof color for this car is white.
Model by EDICOLA 1/43
1956 250 GT LWB Berlinetta TdF Zagato (GTZ): Galluzzi took delivery of the car in early 1956, immediately entering it in competition, taking 3rd overall and a class win in its first race. He would continue to race and show the car before selling it to Scuderia Ambroeus in 1957, where despite an accident, it finished 5th in class on the Circuit of Sicily. Sold on again, it was raced successfully (mostly hill climbs until 1959 when it was sold on to noted American Ferrari owner and restorer Ed Niles, who owned the car at least three times. After a number of owners, it was restored by Niles in 1983 and reunited with its original engine.
Model by BBR 1/43

1955 375 America Coupe Pinin Farina: Ferrari supplemented his competition budget with the limited production of high-performance luxury cars, often with race proven mechanical and chassis improvements. The 375 Americas were developed on the 375 MM tubular racing chassis and featured the 4.5L Lampredi designed V-12 engine used in the 375 Plus which won Le Mans in 1954. A total of ten of these luxury touring coupes were made and this car (Ch.#0355AL) was the most unique and the final one built for the Turin Motor Show car in 1955, for a very special customer
Model by BBR 1/43 (John Frankenheimer Collection)
1955 375 America Coupe Pinin Farina: Ferrari and Pinin Farina were starting their relationship with each other in 1954 and each wanted to impress the other, as well as their client, Fiat Chairman Gianni Agnelli. The result was this car, the most unique one of the series. It featured a large sunroof as well as a roll down rear window inset in its flying buttress coupe top. A larger 4.9L engine with triple Weber carbs gave it over 340 HP and a top-speed of over 150 MPH. Restored in 2002, it is a multi-concours winning car, including a 100 point showing at Pebble Beach.
Model by BBR 1/43 (John Frankenheimer Collection)
1956 410 Superamerica Superfast Speciale Coupe: The Superamerica was the top of the Ferrari line. An exclusive series of cars designed by Pinin Farina for the American market, whose futuristic styling had an impact on automotive styling for years to come. This car (Ch. #0483SA) is the first of the Superamerica Superfast series built on the 250 GT chassis and is designated Superfast 1. As fast as it looks, the car is powered by a twin-ignition, 24-plug 3.9L V-12 which puts out 340 hp and can propel the car to a claimed 180 MPH.
Model by MATRIX 1/43
1956 410 Superamerica Superfast Speciale Coupe: Introduced at the 1956 Paris Motor Show, its distinctive two-tone paint work was a first for Ferrari. was but one design element taken from the American auto industry. It has been said of this car by industry expert Bill Warner, "It seems to mark that moment when Enzo Ferrari realized that there was more to the automobile business than building racing cars."
Model by MATRIX 1/43

1956 410 Superamerica Series I Pinin Farina Coupe: The flagship of the exclusive luxury and performance cars made by Ferrari in the 1950's, the 410 Superamerica was made in three series until 1959. This Pinin Farina bodied coupe (Ch.#0493SA) was one of sixteen built in the first series. Based on the 375 MM chassis like its predecessor, it features a larger 5.0L V-12 engine which produced 340 HP and a top touring speed of 163 MPH (262 PPH), which was a major performance milestone in its day
Model by UNKNOWN 1/43 (John Frankenheimer Collection)
1956 410 Superamerica Series I Pinin Farina Coupe: The 12th car of 16 built in the first series of 410 Superamericas, this car was sold new to Kaisar Bao Dai of Indochina; but the car spent its early life in France. For unknown reasons, Bao Dai changed engines with a 375 MM that he owned at the time and this engine stayed in the car until mid-1980's when the car was sold engineless to the United States. It was given an engine from a Series III coupe at or about the time it was restored in the early 2000's. It has since been shown at concours such as Pebble Beach, the Quail and Concorso Italiano.
Model by UNKNOWN 1/43 (John Frankenheimer Collection)
1957 410 Superamerica Series II Pinin Farina Coupe: This car (Ch. # 0715SA) was sold by Luigi Chinetti to its first owner in New York state in 1957. Painted all black with naturale (tan) leather interior, it has remained perhaps the most original of the 410 Superamericas. When it sold at auction in 2011 for just under $3M USD, it had 19,000 miles on the clock. It had been in same family ownership since 1969 and had taken many concours awards for best preserved Ferrari as well as class wins.
Model by KESS 1/43
1957 410 Superamerica Series II Pinin Farina Coupe: The Series II Superamerica, like all 35 of the 410 Superamerica cars built in the series, had a 5.0L V12 Lampredi 'long' block engine which produced 340 BHP and a top speed of 165 MPH. Body work of the Superamericas resembled the new 250 GT, although a much more elegant package reserved for Ferrari's most exclusive clients. The Series II cars sat on a slightly shorter tubular steel chassis than the preceding Series I cars. Eight Series II specification 410 Superamericas were built.
Model by KESS 1/43

1958 410 Superamerica Series III Pinin Farina Coupe: The Ferrari America series of grand touring cars were the top-end of the Ferrari models in the 1950s and 60s. All had the largest V-12 engine Ferrari had on offer at the time and they often had custom coachwork. The 400 and 410 models in the series were called Superamericas..Introduced in 1955 at the New York Auto Show, the 410 sold for $16,800 (just over $195K in todays money). Thirty-five custom coachwork 410 Superamerica were built from 1955-1959.
Model by KESS 1/43
1958 410 Superamerica Series III Pinin Farina Coupe: The Series III of the 410 Superamerica was introduced in 1958 with new bodywork which included a revised rear window, different side-line, lower front grille and more recessed, covered headlights. Most cars bodies, as on this car, were built by Pinin Farina. Most 3rd series PF coupes had 3 louvres behind the side-windows, and they all had the 5.0L Lampredi V-12 engine with larger triple Weber carburetors, which now produced 355 HP, twenty more than the first 410 Superamericas. A grand touring car indeed!
Model by KESS 1/43
1958 250 GT Coupe Pinin Farina: Ferrari tasked Pinin Farina to design a simple, yet classic coupe which could be put into series production to help stabilize the company finances. The result was introduced at the Milan Auto Show in 1958, Pinin Farina created a coupe with uncluttered, long clean lines enhanced by a notchback look. A total of 335 250 GT Coupes were produced up to 1960. Like almost all 250 GTs, it was powered by a 3.0L Columbo Tipo 125 V-12 engine, which could produce up to 296HP.
Model by MATRIX 1/43
1958 250 GT Coupe Pinin Farina: In setting out to create the 250 GT Coupe, Pinin Farina eliminated the fender vents that had appeared on earlier 250 GTs. This gave the car cleaner angular lines, which were accentuated by the almost notchback rear and large rear window. This gave the cockpit of the coupe a more open feel, with greater visibility. For a better ride and handling, Ferrari installed telescopic shock absorbers and the 250 GT Coupe was the first production Ferrari to receive disc brakes in 1960..
Model by MATRIX 1/43

1958 250 GT Coupe Pinin Farina: A beautiful 250 GT PF Coupe in Azzuro Metallica. Introduced at the Paris Motor Show in 1958, 353 examples of the Pinin Farina bodied coupe were made between 1958-1960.
Model by AMR (Built by Rodney Rawlings) 1/43
1958 250 GT Coupe Pinin Farina:
Model by AMR (Built by Rodney Rawlings) 1/43
1959 250 GTE 2+2 "Polizia": As the 1960s began, the criminal element in Italy, Rome in particular, was becoming increasingly bold and violent. The famed "Flying Squad" of the Rome Polizia, responsible for apprehending these criminals had obsolete and inadequate cars to effectively give chase when the need arose. Often with embarrassing results. When a desperate Chief of Police in early 1960 asked his men what they needed. a soft-spoken sergeant stood up and said, "We need a Ferrari, Excellency". That sergeant was Armando Spattafora and a legend was born.
Model by BBR (handbuilt by Rodney Rawlings) 1/43
1959 250 GTE 2+2 "Police": Despite his bold request, with the help of Enzo Ferrari, the Rome Police received two black 250 GTE 2-2s with 240 HP in late 1960. One was destroyed in testing, but the other was driven by Spattafora (the only one authorized to drive it) until 1968 when the car and officer, by then a Marshall retired. The car, capable of 155 MPH, made it impossible to escape his pursuit and Spattafora became legend for both his chases and many arrests, helping bring the criminal element under more control.
Model by BBR (handbuilt by Rodney Rawlings) 1/43

1959 250 GTE: The story has it that Enzo Ferrari wanted a four-seat car that would accommodate himself, his driver, his wife and their family dog. The result was the 250 GTE, one of Ferraris best commercial successes, which helped keep the company afloat and able to finance their racing program in the early 60s. 954 250 GTEs were built between 1960-1963. The car made its world debut at Le Mans in 1960, where it served as the official course marshals car. A great way for Ferrari yto introduce their new production coupe.
Model by BBR MODELS 1/43
1959 250 GTE: After the car made its debut at Le Mans in 1960, it was shown at the Paris Salon of that year. Unusual in the fact that it was not shown first at one of the prestigious shows, which shows the importance Ferrari placed on racing and Le Mans in particular. The 240 HP 3.0L Colombo V12 provided plenty of power to make this perhaps the ultimate grand tourer? This example was in Argento Auted (silver), which mirrors the reflection from Enzos trademark shades, was personally used by il Commendatore in the early 1960's.
Model by ALTAYA PARTSWORKS 1/43
1960 250 GT SWB Berlinetta Bertone: Dr. Enrico Wax was one of the richest men in Italy, whose business was importing spirits such as Johnny Walker and Moet et Chandon, but whose passion was Ferrari. A personal friend of Enzo Ferrari, Wax told his friend of his desire to have a car with special features. A very valued customer, Ferrari showed Wax the three 250 GT SWB chassis under construction in the Competition Dept. and Ch. 1739GT, the third chassis built was sold to Wax. The car was sent to Bertone to be bodied in an alloy shell with and finished with a luxury leather interior.
Model by MATRIX 1/43
1960 250 GT SWB Berlinetta Bertone: Design of the car was given to then 21-year old Giorgetto Giugario who would go on to form ItalDesign. He made a a clamshell front end, which allowed the front fenders and hood to be tilted forward. The car also had its competition tuned, polished and ported 3.0L V12 engine, which produced 280 HP. The car also featured Ferraris first rear window defroster and a custom dash with central placement of the speedometer and tachometer. It was also the fist use of Campagnolo magnesium wheels on a Ferrari. Finished in white with its brushed stainless steel roof, the car was exhibited at the 1960 Turin Motor Show.
Model by MATRIX 1/43

1960's:

1960 250 GT S2 Cabriolet Pinin Farina: Making its debut at the 1959 Paris Motor Show, the 250 GT Cabriolet was introduced a year after the 250 GT Coupe from the Pinin Farina design. Forty Series 1 cars were made before Ferrari made several improvements to the cars, including slightly more interior and trunk space. These are the Series 2 cars and the improvements made long journeys more comfortable for the lucky owners. 200 of the 3.0L Colombo V-12 powered S2 cars were made.
Model by MATRIX 1/43
1960 250 GT S2 Cabriolet Pinin Farina:
1960 250 GT S2 Cabriolet and 1962 250 California:
1961 250 GT SWB: The same team at Ferrari that later developed the 250 GTO (Giotto Bizzarrini, Carlo Chiti, and Mauro Forghieri), developed this 250 GT Berlinetta on a shorter wheelbase for better handling. Introduced in 1959, 176 examples were built,using both steel and aluminium bodies in both street and racing variants. It was the first Ferrari GT to offer disc brakes.
Model by IXO 1/43

1960 250 GT/E 2+2 Pininfarina: In 1960, if you had the money to spend on a new Ferrari, you could buy a California Spyder, SWB Berlinetta, or for same money a 250 GT/E 2+2. If you wanted a fantastic car, with more room for continental touring, greater reliability and Pininfarina styling, for the same money you chose a 250 GT/E 2+2. The first four-seat Ferrari production car, the 3.0L Colombo designed V12 of the GT/E put out 237hp.
Model by MATRIX 1/43
1960 250 GT/E 2+2 Pininfarina: With the 250 GT/E, you had Ferrari performance, looks and handling in a much more practical package than many early thinly disguised race cars that were its predecessors in the production car range. A thousand GT/E's were built between 1960 and 1963. Its success helped a financially strapped Ferrari continue its racing program. Beautiful!
Model by MATRIX 1/43

1960 400 Superamerica Series I Pinifarina Cabriolet: Replacing the 410 Superamerica in 1960, the 400 Superamerica was the first Ferrari model designation to refer to the total cubic capacity of the engine, rather than the swept volume of a single cylinder. In keeping with its predecessor, the 410 Superamerica was the top of the line, limited production two-seat Ferrari sports car built on a tubular steel chassis and available in either coupe or cabriolet form. Its Colombo 4.0L V12 produces 340 BHP and a top speed of 165 MPH (265 KPH).
Model by MATRIX 1/43
1960 400 Superamerica Series I Pinifarina Cabriolet: Catering to its most affluent customers, Ferrari offered a great deal of customization to each new owner of the 410 Superamerica. Offered in two series between 1960 and 1964, this car (Ch# 1885SA) was the third production car built. It was delivered to its first owner Count Guido Monzuno in mid-1960. Early in its life, it was exported to Australia where it was converted to RHD. It was subsequently converted back to LHD when it was brought to the USA and restored in 1988. The car was painted red from its original black and has been in several US owners hands since.
Model by MATRIX 1/43
1963 400 Superamerica Series II Aerodynamico SWB Pininfarina Coupe: Built from 1960-1964, the 400 Superamerica replaced the 410 in the Ferrari production range. Each 400 Superamerica was a custom-ordered car and the last Ferrari model one could order with custom body work. Twenty-five Series II cars were built, of which fourteen had Pininfarina's Coupe Aerodynamico designed aluminum bodywork. Powered by the same potent 4.0L V-12 from the 250 GT, it produced 340 bhp, resulting in a top-speed of 165 mph (265 kph).
Model by IXO 1/43
1963 400 Superamerica Series II Aerodynamica SWB Pinifarina Coupe: This car (Ch.#4271 SA) was delivered to its first owner in Italian industrialist and then president of the mIlan Football Club, Felice Riva in March of 1963. It was subsequently exported to the UK, before coming to the USA in 1978. It was stored for almost ten years after receiving accident damage, was restotred in 1988 and kept in the hands of private US owners until being bought by a buyer in France in 1999. It came back to the USA four years later and has last been sold in 2008 at auction.
Model by IXO 1/43

1962 250 GT/L Passo Corto Lusso Bertone 'Sharknose": Nuccio Bertone's life-long ambition was to make a coach built car for Enzo Ferrari. However, that ambition was never realized as neither he or his firm were ever engaged, with Ferrari preferring the work of his rival Pinin Farina. That didn't diminish Bertone's love for Ferrari however and in 1962 he purchased a 250 GT SWB chassis (Ch.#3269GT)to make a one-off coach built Ferrari for himself, aided by Giorgetto Giugiaro.
Model by MATRIX 1/43.
1962 250 GT/L Passo Corto Lusso Bertone 'Sharknose": Bertone set young stylist Giugiaro to work on the project and while Giugiaro went on to great acclaim and success as a stylist, this car stands out as a masterpiece and is arguably the most beautiful of all the coach built Ferrari. Giugiaro was inspired by the 'shark nose" of contemporary Ferrari race cars, most notably the 156 F1 car. The Bertone 250 GT featured a more luxurious interior than the production Ferrari 250 GT's. With its fantastic 3.0L V12 engine, this was the ultimate touring car in the early 1960's!
Model by MATRIX 1/43.
1962 250 GT/L (Lusso): Pinin Farina updated the 250 GT with the GT Lusso or GT/L. Introduced at the 1962 Paris show, the car sported flowing lines and a fastback shape typical of the GT cars of the mid-1960s. Under the hood was the 250 GTO's Tipo 168 engine with 250 hp and three Weber 36DCS carburettors. The name Lusso means 'luxury' and only 350 of these cars were built. The Lusso is definitely one of my favorites of the production Ferrari's.
Model by IXO 1/43
1962 250 GT/L (Lusso):
Model by IXO 1/43

1962 250 GT California Spyder SWB: The Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder was at home on either track or street. Available with lightweight aluminum coachwork or a steel body, the California, produced from 1958-1963, was powered by a 280 HP, 3.0L V-12. The California got its name from the American market it was designed to appeal to and over its three-year production run (1961-1963), fifty-five examples were built. The Scaglietti designed 250 GT California Spyder SWB was introduced at the Geneva Motor Show in 1960.
Model by ALTAYA/IXO (modified)1/43
1962 250 GT California Spyder SWB: The 250 GT California Spyder SWB was based on the 250 GT SWB chassis. The shorter chassis allowed the body to be lowered, thereby improving the handling over the LWB model (1957-1960) it replaced. Outwardly, the "passo lungo" (LWB) version and the "passo corto" (SWB) versions of the California Spyder look very much the same. The major visible difference is that the hood scoop on the SWB car is smaller and lower.
Model by ALTAYA/IXO (modified) 1/43
1963 250 GT/L Speciale-Meade: Certainly, one of the most beautiful cars in the world, the Ferrari 250GT/L (or Lusso) with its Pininfarina designed body and glorious performance is a stunning automobile. Introduced in 1962, the Lusso combined design elements from the Ferrari 250 GT, with rear end styling cues from the new Ferrari 250 GTO. It was powered by a 3.0L V12, which produced 240 bhp and a top speed for the beautiful coupe of 155 mph. In total, 350 Lussos were produced between 1962 and 1964. This car has a special one-off body.
Model by KESS 1/43
1963 250 GT/L Speciale-Meade: Tom Meade was an American auto designer and exotic car dealer headquartered in Modena Italy. He made close contacts with the Modena area coachbuilders, car manufacturers and mechanics. He is best known for his Thomassima series of cars based on Ferrari mechanicals but designed custom body work for several exotic cars sold through his dealership. He designed a covered headlight front-end for this car (Ch.#250GTL4587) when it was fairly new. The bodywork was done by Carrozzeria Scaglietti, which was located right across the road from the Ferrari factory.
Model by KESS 1/43

1962 250 GTO: Ferrari built 36 GTOs between 1962-64, (of which 33 wore Series 1 bodywork like this car) in order to gain homologation for the FIA Group 3 GT category. That number does not include the two 330 GTO cars built in 1962, but does include the three second series cars made in 1964. Most, if not all the GTOs were used in some form of competition when new. They came without complete interiors to keep weight down. Powered by a 3.0L V12 engine that produced 296 BHP, they were the last GT cars built which could be driven on both road and track and be at home on either.
Model by BANG 1/43
1963 330 GT 2+2: The last fifty 250 GTEs built received the Colombo designed 4.0L V-12 engine (296 HP) and were renamed the 330 America. Series production of the 330 GT 2+2 which replaced it began in 1963. The debut was at the Brussels Motor Show and Enzo Ferrari received an early version as his personal car. The production 330 was built as a 2+2, two-seat Berlinetta (GTC) and Spyder (GTS).
Model by MASTERPIECE/AUTO CULT 1/43
1963 330 GT 2+2: The 330 GT 2+2 had its own chassis and Pininfarina designed bodywork, while the GTC and GTS utilized the chassis of the 275. The 2+2 was produced in what has become known as Series 1 and 2 cars. The early cars (1963-65) are distinguishable by their quad headlamps. The second series car received single headlamps and five-speed transmissions. About 1,000 cars of both series were built.+
Model by MASTERPIECE/AUTO CULT 1/43
1965 330 GT 2+2 Series II: The second series of the 330 GT 2+2 began in 1965 and a total of 460 (424 LHD, 36 RHD) were made up until 1967. The 330 GT, derived from the 400 America series, had a longer 4.0L V-12 engine, which produced 300 HP and a top-speed of 152 MPH (245 KPH). Along with other minor physical changes, the Series II cars received a different front-end treatment, going back to single headlamps, while the Series I cars had four. A 5-speed transmission and optional air conditioning and power steering are other notable differences
Model by BBR 1/43 (John Frankenheimer Collection)

1965 500 Superfast Pininfarina Coupe: The 500 Superfast was the luxurious and powerful flagship of Ferraris touring cars. In total, only 37 were made between 1964 and 1967, with 25 series one cars like this one and the additional cars produced in 1967. Bare chassis and drivetrains were assembled at Ferrari then shipped to Pininfarina for steel bodies and interiors. Powered by a 5.0L Colombo designed V12, the big and somewhat heavy cars were able to make the most of their 400 bhp and could propel the car to a top-speed of 174 mph (280 kph).
Model by MATRIX 1/43.
1965 500 Superfast Pininfarina Coupe: The car carried the Aerodynamica shape which would influence future Ferrari production cars. The long rear-end with Kamm tail gives it a fastback look. Undeniably one of the most rare and elusive Ferraris to own, it is also arguably the most beautiful of the production cars to come from Maranello.
Model by MATRIX 1/43.
1965 500 Superfast Pininfarina Coupe (Prince Bernard): This Superfast (Ch. #6267 GT) is special. The 13th made, it was ordered by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, who was a favored client and friend of Enzo Ferrari. The car is most unique due to the ordering of a 4.0L V-12 from a 330 GT for better drivability. It had special rear light and side window trim, front fender louvers and a bench seat to fit three passengers. It was painted in Verde Pinto green, green being the Prince's favorite color. It last sold in 2003 for $430,988. Superfasts have appreciated in value since then, with one selling for $2.9 million in 2017.
Model by MATRIX 1/43.
1965 500 Superfast Pininfarina Coupe (Prince Bernard):
Model by MATRIX 1/43.

1966 365 P Berlinetta Speciale: Pininfarina designed this aluminum bodied mid-engined car for Ferrari in 1966, based on the 365/P@ race car chassis. It was the first mid-engine Ferrari road car and featured three abreast seating with the driver in the middle. Two cars were built, powered by the Colombo designed 4.4L V12 racing engine and put out 375 HP, giving the car a maximum speed of 152 MPH. The car is loosely styled on the Dino 206 road car.
Model by TRON-BEE BOP 1/43
1966 365 P Berlinetta Speciale: Of the two cars built, this car (Ch. #8971) was introduced at the Paris Motor Show. Finished in Gardenia White, this car made the major car show circuit before being sold in 1967 to Luigi Chinetti. The car stayed in the Chinetti family until 2014. The second car was built to special order by the head of Fiat at the time, Gianni Agnelli. It was finished in a metallic gray. These cars were a major step forward for Ferrari
Model by TRON-BEE BOP 1/43

1966 275 GTB/4: Built by Scaglietti, the 275 GTB/4 was powered by a 3.3-liter V-12, which produced 300 hp. It was the final development of the Colombo-designed short-block engine, with four cams and six carburetors. The 275 introduced Ferrari's "transaxle" concept, where the transmission and rear axle are integrated.
Model by IXO 1/43
1966 275 GTB Spyder: The beautiful Pinninfarina designed 275 GTB Spyder. The 275 GTB was the first Ferrari with a transaxle, the 275 is powered by a 3.3L V12 engine.
Model by BOX 1/43
1967 275 GTB/4: Introduced at the Paris Motor Show in 1966, the 275 GTB/4 was the first production Ferrari not to be offered with wire wheels. These great cars, capable of 165 mph, were produced through 1968. This silver car is the personal car of the Commendatore, Enzo Ferrari himself.
Model by BEST 1/43
1967 275 GTB/4 NART Spyder: Luigi Chinetti, Ferrari distributor for N. America and owner of the North American Racing Tean (NART) had ten of these Spyders built, making it one of the rarest Ferrari production cars. Here Steve McQueen is leaving his car (Chassis #10453) to go race his Porsche 908.
Model by BEST 1/43

1967 275 GBT/4 Competizione Speciale: In 1964, The Ferrari Competition Dept. built three alloy bodied 275 GTB/C Speciale cars with lightweight chassis tubing. To achieve homologation of the 275 GTB, Ferrari created a series of cars which became designated 275 GTB/C, with ten built in 1965 (Series 1 short nose) and twelve in 1966 (Series 2 long nose). They all used the 3.3L Colombo SOHC V12 engine (Tipo 213. Ferrari never utilized the four-cam version of this engine (Tipo 226) when introduced, turning its attention and focus to prototype and F1 racing. This car was created as a "what if" Speciale with that superior engine.
Model by KESS 1/43
1967 275 GBT/4 Competizione Speciale: Greg Garrison was a well-known TV producer and keen Ferrari enthusiast, with connections to the Ferrari factory and Enzo Ferrari himself. In 1987 he endeavored to build Competiizionne Speciale utilizing the four-cam V12. Utilizing a wrecked 1967 275 GTB/4 as a donor car, (Ch.#09813) the wrecked chassis was sent to three specialist firms that had worked on the original cars twenty years before. The car was patterned heavily after one of the three original GTB/C Competizione Specials (Ch. #06885).
Model by KESS 1/43
1967 275 GBT/4 Competizione Speciale: First, a new chassis was built by Vaccari e Bosi, original chassis supplier to Ferrari. Next the car was sent to Sport Auto for rebuilding the engine, transmission, suspension, brakes and other mechanical components. Carrozzeria Allegretti built a new alloy body patterned after the original GTB/C with its distinctive 250 GTO style nose. Once complete, the car was a stunning example done to the highest standards and which curried favor and approval with the Ferrari factory and Ferrari enthusiasts alike. What separates this Ferrari from other re-bodies or re-constructions is its impeccable credentials and pedigree.
Model by KESS 1/43

1966 330 GTS: The Ferrari 330 series of cars were successors to the 250. The 330 GTC/GTS shared the short wheelbase chassis with the 275 as well as design elements. The 330 GTC and GTS were more refined than previous Ferrari production cars and were quieter and easier to drive. Only 100 examples of the GTS were built.
Model by BEST 1/43
1967 330 GTC: Pininfarina designed and built the GTC’s steel body, which successfully blended the general design of the 275 GTS with the front-end treatment of the 500 Superfast. A 300 hp, 4.0L V-12 with rear axle mounted gearbox gave the 330 GTC a great balance for superior handling. Replaced by the 365GTC in late 1968, 600 examples were built.
Model by BEST 1/43
1972 365 GTC/4: Often overlooked and under appreciated, the 365 GTC/4 used the same chassis, wheel base and suspension as the Daytona. Its coupe bodywork by Pininfarina enclosed four seats, making it a successor to the 2+2 330 GT and 365 GT. 500 GTC/4s were produced from 1971-1972. It is claimed to be a much more refined GT than its more popular stable mate.
Model by IXO 1/43

1970's:

1969 365 GTB/4 Daytona: Introduced at the Paris Auto Salon in 1968 as a replacement for the 275 GTB/4, the car was named "Daytona" by the media in commemoration of the marque's 1-2-3 sweep at Daytona in 1967. The 365 GTB/4s Colombo designed V-12 was bored out to 4.4-liters and, like the Ferrari 275 GTB/4, had four overhead cams. It was crowned by six down draft Weber carburetors and quoted horsepower output of 352 at a heady 7500 RPM, good for 175 MPH!
Model by KYOSHO 1/43
1972 Dino 246 GT: The Dino was the first Ferrari produced in big numbers and was in production from 1968-1976. Powered by a V-6 of 2.4-liters and 195 hp, it was designed to compete with the likes of the Porsche 911. The removable targa roof and beautiful lines made this small Ferrari a real sensation!. The Dino name was used for cars with engines that had fewer than 12 cylinders.
Model by DE AGUSTINI 1/43.
1973 365 GT4 2+2: The 365 GT4 2+2 was introduced in 1972 to replace the 365 GTC/4. Its chassis was derived from that of the Ferrri 365GTB/4 Daytona. The all-new Pininfarina bodywork had little resemblance to the Daytona, but the GT4 retained the Daytona's 4.4L V12, which produced 340 bhp and a top speed of 155 mph. It was a fast, svelte and elegant 2+2, under appreciated today, but a worthy adddition to any Ferrari collection in my estimation.
Model by HOT WHEELS 1/43
1976 512BB: Replacing the Daytona with a mid-engine flat-12 production car in 1974 was a major step for Enzo Ferrari. He had believed a mid-engine car would be too hard for customers to handle. The times and his engineers won out, resulting in this magnificent 5.0L car, which was capable of 188 mph from its 360 hp 12 cylinder engine.
Model by HOT WHEELS 1/43

1980's - Present:

1984-87 288 GTO: Enzo Ferrari wanted a production car which had the raw performance of the original 250 GTO. Originally developed to compete in the FIA Group B regulations, the 288 GTO (Type F114) started out as a modified version of the 308/328 cars. However, in the end, little was the same. Noticeable differences are the larger fender flares and front and rear spoilers. The rear wing design is from the 250 GTO, together with rear ducts to aid brake cooling.
Model by HERPA 1/43
1984-87 288 GTO: Powered by a 2.9L twin-turbo V8 which produces 395 bhp in street trim and 650 bhp in the Evoluzion version for racing, the street 288 GTO was capable of 189 mph and was one of the fastest street legal production cars in its time. Although the end of Group B meant the 288 GTO never raced, Enzo got his wish for a truly spectacular production car. 272 were built from 1984-87.
Model by HERPA 1/43
1984-87 288 GTO:
Model by TOP MARQUES 1/43
1984-87 288 GTO:
Model by TOP MARQUES 1/43

1985 412: The 412 was introduced in 1985 and was in production until 1989, with a total of 576 being produced. With a 4.9L V12 producing 340 hp, the 412 offered 2+2 seating in the traditional Ferrari front engine layout in a Pininfarina styled grand tourer. These cars are not well loved by Ferrari purists and this has resulted in lower value. There were no 412's imported to the USA by Ferrari, so any cars are gray market cars. I think a low volume, reasonable Ferrari that gives the performance of its stable mates is a remarkable value!
Model By HOT WHEELS 1/43
1985 328 GTB: Using a 3.2L mid-engine V8, the 328 which replaced the 308 in 1985, was the final development of the normally aspirated transverse V8 engine 2 seat series. The car was capable of 166 mph with its 270 bhp V8 engine. The 328 was produced in both a coupe (GTB) and a spyder (GTS) body. Production ran from 1985-89 when it was replaced by the 348.
Model by HOT WHEELS 1/43
1985 Testarossa: The Pininfarina-designed Testarossa, with its mid-mounted 4.9L flat-12 engine was produced from 1984 to 1991. Its performance at the time of its launch, while not so spectacular today, was dazzling at the time and made it one of the world's fastest cars (one of the first supercars?) It had a 0-60 mph time of 5.2 seconds and a top speed of 180 mph. The Testarossa replaced the BB 512i and itself was replaced in the Ferrari stable by the 512TR.
Model by HOT WHEELS 1/43.

1988 F40: From 1987 to 1989 the F40 held the title as the world's fastest street-legal production car, and during its years of production it was Ferrari's fastest, most powerful, and most expensive car. Designed to compete with vehicles such as the Porsche 959 and Lamborghini Countach; for Ferrari management, the vehicle was a major statement piece. Power came from a 2.9 L, twin IHI turbocharged V8, developing 471 HP. The F40 was the first road legal production car to break the 200 mph barrier.
Model By HERPA 1/43
1995 F50: F50 was introduced to celebrate the company's 50th anniversary. Only 349 cars were made from 1995-97, with only 4 being made in black. Powered by a rear engine V12 of 4.7L, the F50 had a top speed of 197 mph. With 513 hp, it was up to that time Ferrari's most powerful road car and was often referred to as a F1 car dressed as a road car. Ferrari also developed the F50 GT, a prototype based on the F50 that was built to compete in GT1-class racing, but chose to focus on F1 instead.
Model By KYOSHO 1/43
1993 348 TS: The 348 was produced from 1989-1995. Originally fitted with a a naturally aspirated 3.4-litre version of the quad-cam, 4-valve-per-cylinder V8 engine producing 300 hp, for 1993 an improved engine management system produced an addition 20 hp. The TS (Spider) was also introduced in 1993 phasing out the older Ferrari Mondial cabriolet. The styling influence of the Testarosa certainly carried over to the 348.
Model by BANG 1/43
2000 456M: The Ferrari 456 and 456M is a high-performance Ferrari front-engined grand tourer. The 456 was produced from 1992 until 2003. The 5.5 L - V12 (436 bhp) engine was derived from the Dino V6 rather than the more conventional V12s used in the 412 and Daytona. The Modificata 456 M appeared in 1998. Many changes were made to improve aerodynamics and cooling and output was increased to 442 bhp. The 456 shared the engine and platform of the 550. I first saw one at Laguna Seca in 1994, beautiful!
Model by IXO 1/43.

2000 360 Modena: The 360 is a 2 seat coupe built 1999 to 2005. It succeeded the Ferrari F355 and was replaced by the Ferrari F430. It is powered by a a mid-engined 3.6L V-8, which produces 400 bhp and a top speed of 190 mph. The 360 Modena was followed by the 360 Spider and finally as a special edition, the Challenge Stradale: which was the highest performance road-legal version of the 360 produced by the factory and inspired by the 360 Modena Challenge racing car .
Model By ALTAYA 1/43
2001 550 Barchetta: Introduced in 1996, the 550 was positioned as Ferrari's highest-end model. It shares the same platform and 5.5 L V12 engine with the 456. The Barchetta was introduced in 2000 as a true roadster with no real convertible top provided. The factory did provide a soft top, but it was intended only for temporary use as it was cautioned against using the top above 70 mph. A total of 448 Barchettas were produced before production ended in 2002 and the 550 was replaced by the 575.
HOT WHEELS 1/43
2002 360 Spyder: The Ferrari 360 is a mid-engine midsize two-seater sports car produced from late 1999 until 2005. With Ferrari's new 3.6L V8 engine, the 360's lighter frame and added stiffness improved performance from its predessessor the F355 with 400 hp and a 0 to 60 mph time of 4.3 seconds. The 360 Spyder, Ferrari's 20th road-going convertible, has a top speed of 186 mph. This car was Ferrari's only convertible after 550 Barchetta production ended in 2002.
Model By HOT WHEELS 1/43
2002 575M Maranello F1: Launched in 2002, it is essentially an updated 550 Maranello featuring minor styling changes from Pininfarina. The 575 M was replaced by the 599 GTB in the first half of 2006. Powered by a 5.7L V12, the Maranello had two six-speed transmissions available, a conventional manual gearbox and, for the first time on a Ferrari V12, Magneti Marelli's semi-automatic (Sequential manual transmission) 'F1' gearbox. The model number refers to total engine displacement in litres, whilst the 'M' is an abbreviation of 'modificato' or 'modified'.
Model by IXO 1/43

2002 Ferrari Enzo: The Enzo Ferrari is a 12 cylinder mid-engine berlinetta named after the company's founder, Enzo Ferrari, using Formula One technology, such as a carbon-fibre body, F1-style electrohydraulic shift transmission, and Carbon fibre-reinforced, ceramic composite disc brakes. Its 6.0L engine produces 651 hp and can propel the car from 0-60 mph in 3.14 seconds. It has a top speed of over 220 mph. Only 349 examples were built.
Model by DE AGOSTINI 1/43
2005 575M Superamerica: Introduced in 2005, the Superamerica featured a novel electrochromic glass panel roof which rotated to lie flat over the rear boot. Powered by a higher output (533 hp) version of 575M V12, Ferrari marketed it as the world's fastest convertible, with a top speed of 199 mph. A total of 559 were built and this odd number followed Enzo Ferrari's philosophy that there should always be one fewer car available than what the market is demanding.
Model by IXO 1/43
2005 F430: Produced by Ferrari as a successor to the 360, the F430 features a restyled body and a 4.3L V8 petrol engine derived from a shared Ferrari/Maserati design. This new power plant is a significant departure for the F430 line: the engines of all previous V8 Ferraris were descendants of the Dino racing program of the 1950s. This fifty year development cycle came to an end with the entirely new 4.3L, which produces 483 HP. The F430 will reach a top speed of 197 mph, making it the third fastest production Ferrari ever. Hey, I'd take one even if the top speed was only 180!
Model by MAISTO 1/32
2005 612 Scaglietti: The 612 Scaglietti is a grand tourer produced by Ferrari between 2004 and 2010. It has an all aluminum space frame and body and is powered by a 5.7L V12 which produced 533 hp, which pushes this car to just under 200 mph! The 612 Scaglietti shares its engine with the Ferrari 575M Maranello. The 612 was produced at Ferrari's Carrozzeria Scaglietti plant, the former home of the car's namesake coachbuilder in Modena, Italy, with the engine and interior fitted down the road at the Ferrari factory.
Model by HOT WHEELS 1/43

2011 599 GTO: Ferrari says this is the road-going version of the 599XX, their fastest road car ever. Its 6.0L V12 engine produces 661 bhp, enough to propel the GTO from 0-60 in under 3.35 seconds and it has a top speed of over 208 mph. Only 599 examples are being built, of the third Ferrari to wear the GTO designation, taking its place with the 250 GTO and 288 GTO. I could see making one of these my daily driver!
Model by HOT WHEELS 1/43
2011 599 SA Aperta: Produced in 2011 to commemorate the 80th Anniversary of Pininfarina, the SA Aperta was limited to an 80 car production. The SA was named in honor of Sergio and Andrea Pininfarina and uses the 6.0L V12 engine from the 599 GTO. The aluminum space frame car sits lower than most production Ferrari's giving the 661 bhp beast a sleek, powerful look standing still, or at its 202 mph top speed.
Model by TrueScale/Fujimi 1/43
1969 410 GTC Speciale: Inspired by owners in the 1950's having a custom coachwork body made for a Ferrari chassis, Australian Ferrari specialist David Levy set out to create his own unique coach built Ferrari. Levy took design cues from several 1960's Ferrari's and designed this unique coupe body. The rear is from a Intermechanica Italia. Built over a 20-year period, Levy made and fabricated the exterior and interior of the Unique car to a very high standard.
Model by AUTO CULT 1/43
1969 410 GTC Speciale: The tubular chassis is from a 1970's Ferrari 400. It has a 96-inch wheelbase, where the bulk of the Ferrari 5.0L V12 sits well behind the front axle as on modern Ferrari V12's. The engine coupled to a 5-speed gearbox produces over 400 BHP. Painted in Fly Yellow, the handmade steel body with aluminum hood makes an impressive road car. Levy was diagnosed with terminal cancer and worked diligently to finish his one-off Ferrari. He dies in 2012 just after the car was finished.
Model by AUTO CULT 1/43

2012 FF GT V12: The Ferrari FF (FF meaning "Ferrari Four", for four seats and four-wheel drive) is a grand tourer that is Ferrari's first production four-wheel drive model. It replaced the 612 Scaglietti grand tourer and has a top speed of 208 mph. Not bad for a estate wagon, or shooting brake! It uses a 6.3L V12, which produces 651 hp, enough power to pull the motor launch for the family yacht, or to take four comfortably skiing in the Alps.The four-whel drive system only functions when the dial on the steering wheel is in the "comfort" or "snow" positions, leaving the car most often in rear wheel drive. I could use one in winter for our hills!
Model by HOT WHEELS 1/43
2012 458 Italia Spider: Replacing the F430, the 458 was introduced in 2010 as a totally new design. The Spider version was introduced in 2012 as a low production version using the same 4.5L V8 used on the hard top version of the 458. The engine produces 562 hp and in the Spider, capable of 199 mph.
Model by HOT WHEELS 1/43
2013 F12berlinetta: Ferrari introduced the F12berlinetta (also known as F12 berlinetta) in 2013 and replaces the 599 GTO as the most powerful road legal Ferrari produced to-date. Driven by a 6.3L V12 producing 730 hp, the F12 berlinetta has a 7-speed semi-automatic transmission and is capable of 210 mph. The F12 replaced the 599.
Model by HOT WHEELS 1/43
2015 LaFerrari: This is the first Ferrari in a long time whose styling made me stop, look and say WOW! Developed from the FXX, the LaFerrari lives up to the translation of its name"the Ferrari"! Ferrari's first mild hybrid, the mid-rear mounted Ferrari F140  V12 of 6.3L produces 789 bhp and is supplemented by a 161 bhp electric unit for short blasts of extra power. Fast and beautiful!
Model by HOT WHEELS 1/18

2023 296 GTS AF Spyder: The 296 GTS was introduced in 2022 as the open-top version of the 296 GTB Coupe. The 296 models replaced the F8 Tributo in the Ferrari production car range and became what some consider the first real Ferrari with just six cylinders. Powered by a 3.0L turbo V6 coupled with a plug-in hybrid electric engine, the car produces a combined 818 HP and 205 MPH (330 KPH) top-speed.
Model by LOOKSMART 1/43
2023 296 GTS AF Spyder: Individually, the turbo V6 in the 296 GTS produces 654 HP and the electric motor an additional 165 HP. The plug-in battery gives the car a range of just over 15 miles (25 Km) of electric only driving, but one doubts that the electric only mode would be used often. The Asseto Fiorano (AF) versions are more competition oriented, being lighter and giving sharper handling and more down force. This car is in the livery said to be inspired by the Maranello Concessionaires 250 LM.
Model by LOOKSMART 1/43
:
Ferrari 250 GT/L Collection

:
:
:

Ferrari 330 GT 2+2, 330 GTC, 330 GTS:
:
:
:

To view other parts of our Ferrari collection take these links to the Ferrari Racing & Prototype Cars of the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, 1980's to Present,
as well as the GP & F1 Cars and the ProductionSports Cars parts of our Ferrari collection.


To continue to another section of the Old Irish Racing Collection, select one of the following:

THE SIGNATURE PROJECT & RACING DIORAMAS

RACING TRANSPORTERS, SUPPORT VEHICLES AND OTHER TRUCKS

JAGUAR RACING CARS:
To 1959
1960 - 1979
1980 - 1989
1990's - Present

GROUP 44, Inc., JAGUAR & TRIUMPH

JAGUAR AT LE MANS

JAGUAR AUTOMOBILIA

JAGUAR PRODUCTION CARS:
1926 to 1959
1960 to 1968
1969-1987
1988 - Present

JAGUAR CONCEPT CARS

EACH JAGUAR MODEL FROM 1935 IN PRODUCTION ORDER

FERRARI RACING CARS:
1949 - 1959
1960 - 1969
1970 - 1979
1980 - Present

FERRARI FORMULA ONE

FERRARI PRODUCTION CARS

PORSCHE RACING & PRODUCTION CARS:
1950 - 1969
1970 - 1979
1980 - 1989
1990 - Present

BRUMOS RACING TEAM

PORSCHE PRODUCTION CARS

FORMULA 1, GRAND PRIX, INDY:
1900 - 1959
1960 - 1969
1970 - 1979
1980 - PRESENT

GREAT AUTOMOTIVE MAKES & RACING TEAMS:

AMERICAN MARQUES:
CHAPARRAL
CHEVROLET & GM POWER
CUNNINGHAM EQUIPE
FORD POWER: GT40's, MUSTANGS, MIRAGE & MORE
SHELBY-FORD'S: COBRAS, DAYTONAS, GT40's & MUSTANGS
AMERICAN MADE (MISC. MARQUES)

BRITISH MARQUES:
ASTON MARTIN RACE & PRODUCTION
AUSTIN HEALEY & HEALEY
ECURIE ECOSSE
LOLA SPORTS CARS
LOTUS RACE & PRODUCTION
MG CARS
TRIUMPH RACE & PRODUCTION
BRITISH MADE (MISC. MARQUES)

ITALIAN MARQUES:
ABARTH RACING
ALFA ROMEO RACE & PRODUCTION
LANCIA RACE & PRODUCTION
MASERATI RACE & PRODUCTION
ITALIAN & SPANISH MADE (MISC. MARQUES)

GERMAN & SWEDISH MARQUES:
AUDI RACING
BMW RACE & PRODUCTION
MERCEDES BENZ
GERMAN & SWEDISH MADE (MISC. MARQUES)

ASIAN, AUSTRALIAN & NEW ZEALAND MARQUES:
DATSUN/NISSAN RACING
McLAREN RACING
TOYOTA RACE & PRODUCTION
ASIAN, AUSTRALIAN & NEW ZEALAND MADE (MISC. MARQUES)

FRENCH MARQUES:
FRENCH MADE (MISC. MARQUES)

LAND SPEED RECORD CARS

VETERAN, CLASSIC & SPECIAL INTEREST CARS All MARQUES

THE TRIPLE CROWN OF ENDURANCE RACES:
THE 24 HOURS of LE MANS 1923-2020
THE 12 Hours of SEBRING WINNERS
THE 24 HOURS of DAYTONA WINNERS

DRIVER TRIBUTES:
THE OLD IRISH RACING HALL OF FAME
JUAN MANUEL FANGIO TRIBUTE
STIRLING MOSS TRIBUTE
WORLD DRIVER & CONSTRUCTORS CHAMPIONS 1950 - 1985

PLAY BALL! - IT'S BASEBALL TIME:
A TRIBUTE TO BOYHOOD HEROES AND MY DAD

For copies of images, questions or comments about the collection to: OLD IRISH RACING

Back to: OLD IRISH RACING MODELS INDEX Home Page

Back to: OLD IRISH RACING Home Page

Legal stuff: Content and images on this website are the property and content of Old Irish Racing and may not be used without permission. Old Irish Racing is not affiliated with, or represent any other entity. All pages on this website Copyright-Old Irish Racing 2022
This is a private collection, pieces are not for sale!

PLEASE NOTE: From 1968 into the 1990's tobacco companies sponsored many significant race cars. We don't promote tobacco use, rather we stronly discourage it. However, we do promote historical accuracy, Old Irish Racing chooses to display models in our collection as historically accurate as possible. While seeing a tobacco advert on a car gives me no more desire to go smoke than seeing a car makes me want to go suck on its exhaust pipe. If tobacco (or alcohol) adverts on race cars offend you, please go look at nice pictures of bunnies and kittens on another site. Thank you!